About Me

My photo
Talbotton, Geogia, United States
I have 4 girls, Amanda-15, Abrianna- 12, Alana-5 and Aliya-18 months. I have been married 7 years. I have been teaching for 2 years.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sadie & Mystikal

Sadie and Mystikal were the first 2 dogs my husband bought. He loved those dogs and I loved them initially until they destroyed my back porch. It was perfectly screen in with carpet. Of course they tore up the screen and they pulled up the carpet. Looking back at the pix I really do miss them. Like kids they grew up so fast!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alana's Grad Pix

Alana's Grad Pix
Here is the pencil/pen box I made to sit on my desk!

Us at Christmas

Us at Christmas

My Grad Pix

My Grad Pix

My girls for Christmas

My girls for Christmas