About Me

My photo
Talbotton, Geogia, United States
I have 4 girls, Amanda-15, Abrianna- 12, Alana-5 and Aliya-18 months. I have been married 7 years. I have been teaching for 2 years.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Games

We had a BLAST on Easter just enjoying the family and playing different games. I don't remember having this much fun on Easter since I was a child. Usually we just eat and sit around and watch TV. This year we decided to play Easter games. First we did have a nice dinner prepared by my mother in law. After we ate, we went outside and stayed there all day! It was night when we came in! First we had an Easter egg hunt, then we had an egg toss between 2 partners, then we had an egg on a spoon relay, then we had to catch the eggs in a basket, then we had the 3 legged man race! It was such fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alana's Grad Pix

Alana's Grad Pix
Here is the pencil/pen box I made to sit on my desk!

Us at Christmas

Us at Christmas

My Grad Pix

My Grad Pix

My girls for Christmas

My girls for Christmas